Fourth week was a good week. Three sides up with Division 1st with their first win of the season. Good Luck to all Divisions once again this week.
Round 5 Pennant Season 2019 / 2020
Division 1 @ Home Vs Bendigo on the Norm Townsend Green (Front)
John Read Jim Walkington, Wayne Robins. Trevor Schill (s)
Ross Smith, Bernie Carlson, Tas Wallis, Steve Drummond (s)
Russell Williams, Frank Thomas, Travis Berry, Daryl Cheeseman (s)
Alan Eddy, Ian Hammond, Mal Finch, Garri Conforti (s)
Division 3 Away @ Heathcote
Glenn Fordham, Wayne Lyons, Stephen Egan, Jeff Frost (s)
Trevor Trewartha, Ruth Pearce, Guenther Ebenwaldner, Peter Bush (s)
Ted Hocking, Alan Spence, Scott Finch, Doug Condon (s)
Alan Slingo, Russell Finch, George Cronk, Phil Gooch (s)
Division 5 Away @ Inglewood
Rod Collins, Dennis Whitehead, Walter Stammers, Graham Taylor (s)
Colin Bird, Lee Strauss, Peter Camm, Rob Strauss (s)
Peter Ferrier, Ernie Chapman, Hartley Hendy, Don Kent (s)
Alan Collins, David Luke, Ken Connaughton, Laurie Power (s)
Division 7 @ Home Vs Bendigo VRI on the Frank John Green (Back)
Les Marshall, Mark Burchell, Jenni Eddy, Judy Chapman (s)
Rob Grainger, Terry McManus, Ray Bell, Brendan Marshall (s)
Alan Brown, Allan Lowes, Terry Cope, Gil Tipple (s)
Division 1 – Bernie Carlson
Division 3 – Glenn Fordham
Division 5 – Colin Bird
Division 7 – Rob Grainger
- Training on Thursday from 3:00pm – 5:00pm in designated teams. If you are unable to make practice or come late please let someone know from the selection team or have the message passed on.
- Round 4 – The fourth week the best performed rink voucher went to the Peter Bush with an 11 shot win, team members G Ebenwaldner, Ruth Pearce and Terry Johansen.
- Round 5 best performed rink voucher will go to the Division 1 Team good luck against Bendigo.
A heartfelt thankyou to all members who support the Weekend Pennant at the last moment to fill in when players are unavailable. It makes Selection harder when players return.
- Change of Pennant starting times for Season 2019/20. Pennant matches are to commence by 1pm with the 2 end roll up to be completed by this time.
- If travelling please ensure all members of your team are at the venue by at least 12:30pm
The Selectors would like to speak with the Division 5 Skippers at the selection meeting next week, Wed 27 Nov @ 4:30pm unless changed
Weekend Selection is done Wednesday evening at approx. 4-5pm. If you have a grievance there is a process that needs to be followed please make an appointment if you wish to raise an issue.
Guenther (Eb) Ebenwaldner
Chairman of Selectors