Pennant will commence on the following dates for season 2020/21:
Midweek Pennant – Monday 26th October 10am.
Weekend Pennant- Saturday 7th November 1pm.
Ends – All Divisions 21 ends straight through
(No lunch break or afternoon tea.)
The current COVID-19 restrictions apply:
- Social Distancing rules apply
- Wash your hands regularly
- Do not handle other participant’s bowls
- Face coverings: in most cases, must still be worn when playing bowls. The DHHS directive provides for face coverings to be removed during strenuous exercise, therefore Bowls Victoria recommends that a player may remove a face covering when puffing or breathing heavily, however it must be replaced once a player has caught their breath. If the mask is removed, it should be kept on the person.
- Cough and sneeze into your elbow
- No spectators allowed
- Shared equipment (jacks & mats) should be cleaned and disinfected before and after use.
- Scoreboards to be changed by home team second only
- Refrain from shaking hands, high-fives or any contact with others.
- If you are feeling unwell then you should not attend under any circumstances.
- Only two (2) players to be around the head, all others to be 2 metres behind or on the bank.
- If any Club wishes to change time of game please arrange with opposition and advise Pennant Competitions Committee.
- Sanitiser should be readily available on each green.
If any changes to COVID-19 restriction Clubs will be advised of any rule changes.