Third week was abandoned due to inclement weather. Good Luck to all Divisions once again this week.
Please note due to members being unavailable this week the Side Captains have changed for this week only.
Round 4 Pennant Season 2019 / 2020
Division 1 Away @ South Bendigo
John Read Jim Walkington, Wayne Robins. Trevor Schill (s)
Ross Smith, Bernie Carlson, Tas Wallis, Steve Drummond (s)
Russell Williams, Frank Thomas, Travis Berry, Daryl Cheeseman (s)
Alan Eddy, Ian Hammond, Mal Finch, Garri Conforti (s)
Division 3 @ Home Vs Serpentine on the Norm Townsend Green (Front)
Mark Burchell, Mardi Chisholm, Stephen Egan, Jeff Frost (s)
Ruth Pearce, Terry Johanssen, Guenther Ebenwaldner, Peter Bush (s)
Jonathan Bush, Alan Spence, Wayne Lyons, Doug Condon (s)
Alan Slingo, Russell Finch, George Cronk, Phil Gooch (s)
Division 5 @ Home Vs White Hills on the Frank John Green (Back)
Ted Hocking, Dennis Whitehead, Walter Stammers, Graham Taylor (s)
Rod Collins, Ray Bell, Lee Strauss, Rob Strauss (s)
Peter Ferrier, Ernie Chapman, Peter Camm, Don Kent (s)
Alan Collins, David Luke, Ken Connaughton, Laurie Power (s)
Division 7 Away @ Strathfieldsaye
Les Marshall, Jennifer Holborn, Jenni Eddy, Judy Chapman (s)
Rob Grainger, Terry McManus, Gil Tipple, Brendan Marshall (s)
Alan Brown, Allan Lowes, Coral Mitchell, Terry Cope (s)
Division 1 – Alan Eddy
Division 3 – Ruth Pearce
Division 5 – Graham Taylor
Division 7 – Rob Grainger
- Training on Thursday from 3:00pm – 5:00pm in designated teams. If you are unable to make practice or come late please let someone know from the selection team or have the message passed on.
- Round 3 – The third week the best performed rink voucher wasn’t presented due to the match being abandoned.
- Round 4 best performed rink voucher will remain with the Division 3 Team good luck against Serpentine.
A heartfelt thank you to all members who support the Weekend Pennant at the last moment to fill in when players are unavailable. It makes Selection harder when players return.
- Change of Pennant starting times for Season 2019/20. Pennant matches are to commence by 1pm with the 2 end roll up to be completed by this time.
- If travelling please ensure all members of your team are at the venue by at least 12:30pm
The Selectors would like to speak with the Division 3 Skippers at the selection meeting next week, Wed 13 Nov @ 4:30pm
Golden Square Selection Policy has been promulgated on the Notice boards in the club house for all to view. It covers both Midweek and Weekend Selection. This is the policy which contains the rules and guidelines we as Selectors and Side Managers are to follow. The Selectors will follow these and expect all members to abide by as well.
Please read thoroughly, if you have questions please come and see me.
Weekend Selection is done Wednesday evening at approx. 4-5pm. If you have a grievance there is a process that needs to be followed please make an appointment if you wish to raise an issue.
Guenther (Eb) Ebenwaldner
Chairman of Selectors